Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS), carbon and forestry Advice.
The Forest360 Land Use Team is one of New Zealand’s leading Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS), carbon and forestry consultancies.
We pride ourselves on giving personalised advice that meets your short and long term goals for your forest. The best solution for a forest owner always requires a case by case evaluation. Let us use our extensive experience to help you make the most of the opportunities the Scheme offers:
- Assessment of ETS eligibility
- Carbon profiles and indicative cash flow
- ETS mapping and registration application
- Managing ETS registrations, completing and submitting annual and mandatory emissions returns
- Sale and purchase of carbon credits
- Measurement of trees – Field Measurement Approach
- De-registering from the ETS
- NZETR account management support
- Digital mapping and shape-file creation
- Forestry Right review to accommodate the ETS
- Due diligence when purchasing a property with an ETS registration
- Transfer of ETS participation when property ownership changes
- Solving problems related to compliance situations – for example, where incorrect credit numbers have been applied for and allocated insurance options for trees and carbon.