Full forest advisory and management
Forest360 creates value for your forest asset through astute management of the entire supply chain. With full integration from initial land use assessment to eventual harvest and reestablishment, we aim to ensure you get the best return on your investment.
Forestry is a complex activity, often undertaken over many decades and through more than one generation. Understanding your unique situation and getting the best possible solution for your investment requires specialist knowledge, skills and relationships.
Over the past 30 years we have built up an industry-leading network of contractors, mills, ports and marketing experts, all working together to ensure value is added at every stage of the process, from planning to post-harvest sales.
Forest360 provides a complete suite of services including:
- professional forest management
- forest financial analysis – valuations and due diligence
- land use assessments – right tree, right place.
- forest establishment and tending
- pre-harvest inventory and financial projections
- forest harvesting – tendering, planning, management and cartage
- road and landing design and construction
- direct and effective marketing to domestic and export customers
- resource consent applications, submissions, monitoring and public liaison
- risk management – insurance, health and safety, fire, environmental
- monitoring and management
- forest sales and purchases
- advocating on your behalf with lawyers, accountants and other professionals
- mapping and GIS services.